The students take part in various activities depending on their needs as described in their IEPs (Individual Educational Plan). Some of these programs could include:
• therapeutic swimming and cycling;
• Snoezelen room for multi-sensory therapy;
• Sensory Motor Activity Room for vestibular, proprioceptive, tactile stimulation;
• living skills room for work experience;
• exercise room for fitness and health;
• community outings for socialization and community awareness and;
• greenhouse and the commercial kitchen for work experience.